BREAKING: One Person Dead After Shooting in Brampton
One person is dead after a shooting in Brampton.
Peel police told inbrampton.com that a call regarding the incident, which has left one person dead and another possibly injured, came in at 10:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 11.
Police said the victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Tactical officers and K9 are on scene investigating the incident, which took place in a townhouse complex on Garden Gate Circle.
Timberlane and Ray Lawson and Oaklea and McLaughlin have been closed down as a result of the investigation.
Police said there might be a second victim who has been taken to hospital, but not by ambulance. There is no information on his condition at this time.
There is no suspect information available yet.
- Police Investigating Shooting Incident in Brampton
- VIDEO: One Person Dead After Shooting as K9 and Tactical Look for Suspect in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Investigating After Brampton Man Dies in Shooting
- One Person Dead After Shooting in Brampton
- UPDATE: One dead in Brampton shooting, police searching for suspects