Foam Fest Set to Hit Brampton This Weekend
Get ready for an abundance of foam, Brampton!
Back in May, we reported that a 5K foam festival was coming to Brampton.
Now, the time has finally come, and on Saturday, July 15, Bramptonians can run the non-competitive five-kilometre foam fest at Claireville Conservation Area from 8 a.m.-4 p.m., with 15-minute wave times available all day.
With 2.5 million cubic feet of foam and over 22 unique obstacles, anyone eight years of age and up can run the course that’s been put together by 365 Sports Inc.
Even if you don’t want to run the course, thousands of spectators come out to the event annually, so everyone is welcome.
The organizers promise a kids zone for kids seven and under, food, vendors, music all day, and beer gardens.
This is the event’s fourth year in Canada. Tickets for runners are currently $72, and prices increase to $85 at the gate. There’s a special rate for families of four or five, at $200.
Last year, 365 Sports Inc. donated $35,000 of proceeds to Habitat for Humanity, and thousands of pounds of food to local food banks across Canada.
Organizers anticipate a crowd of 70,000 people.
For more info and to purchase tickets, click here.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win