Foam Fest Set to Hit Brampton This Weekend
Get ready for an abundance of foam, Brampton!
Back in May, we reported that a 5K foam festival was coming to Brampton.
Now, the time has finally come, and on Saturday, July 15, Bramptonians can run the non-competitive five-kilometre foam fest at Claireville Conservation Area from 8 a.m.-4 p.m., with 15-minute wave times available all day.
With 2.5 million cubic feet of foam and over 22 unique obstacles, anyone eight years of age and up can run the course that’s been put together by 365 Sports Inc.
Even if you don’t want to run the course, thousands of spectators come out to the event annually, so everyone is welcome.
The organizers promise a kids zone for kids seven and under, food, vendors, music all day, and beer gardens.
This is the event’s fourth year in Canada. Tickets for runners are currently $72, and prices increase to $85 at the gate. There’s a special rate for families of four or five, at $200.
Last year, 365 Sports Inc. donated $35,000 of proceeds to Habitat for Humanity, and thousands of pounds of food to local food banks across Canada.
Organizers anticipate a crowd of 70,000 people.
For more info and to purchase tickets, click here.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Brampton Soon
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton