Major Superstore's New Brampton Location Opening This Week
Discounts are coming, Brampton!
A major discount brand that already has one location in Brampton is opening yet another - we’ve known for some time now that Giant Tiger would be opening at Shoppers World. In fact, just last month we learned that the new location would be open just in time for the holiday season.
Saturday, November 4, 2017 is the grand opening date for the new location, so Giant Tiger will officially open at Shoppers World this week!
This is pretty exciting news for anyone who has been keeping up with new retail taking over old Target spaces. Saks off 5th opened not too long ago at BCC, and Shoppers World has been undergoing some redevelopment itself to accommodate for the Target closure.
The 121,490 sq. ft. old Target space at Shoppers World will contain Staples, JYSK, Giant Tiger, and Goodlife Fitness. The new wing is still under construction. Outdoor signage has gone up for every store but JYSK thus far.
Giant Tiger houses a wide variety of shopping items, from clothes, to groceries, to home accessories and beyond, so perhaps it will fill some of the Target-sized void in our hearts.
What’s more - the brand boasts deals and lower prices on everything. So, mark your calendars for this weekend and perhaps you can get a start on some holiday shopping, or just see what the space has to offer. Giant Tiger’s other location is at Kingspoint Plaza, 370 Main St N.
Shoppers World is set to undergo many more major changes in the coming years. There’s talk of condos coming to the old relic, and Brampton Gateway Terminal will be a stop on the much-anticipating Hurontario LRT.
For now, let’s see how Giant Tiger does in the space. The new Staples location is already open, as well.
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Brampton: February 17-23
- Biggest Snow Storm of the Year Could Hit Brampton Soon
- Brampton House of the Week: Modern $1.3 Million Home With Three Fireplaces
- Police Warning Residents to Be Aware of Human Trafficking in Brampton
- New Report Indicates Brampton is at Risk of Housing Bubble
- We Now Know When a Major Superstore is Taking Over an Old Target Location in Brampton
- Big Changes Coming to Brampton's Shoppers World
- Major Gym's New Brampton Location Opening This Week
- Brand New GoodLife Location Set to Open Soon in Brampton
- Major Retailer Opening New Location in North Brampton Soon