Police Investigating Two Shootings in Brampton
Officers have reported two shootings, one that happened overnight and one early this morning in Brampton.
At 1:41 a.m., police said they were on scene for a shooting at Vodden Street and Garfield Crescent, south of Kennedy.
Police said they were investigating another shooting at 6:34 a.m. in the area of Townley Crescent and Sunforest Drive, west of Hurontario at Sandalwood.
Peel Police’s Homicide Bureau is investigating both incidents.
Witnesses are asked to contact 905-453-3311, ext. 2233.
Police report two victims shot in the earlier shooting. One male victim in his late 20s succumbed to his injuries in the hospital.
A female victim, also in her late 20s, is currently in life-threatening condition.
The suspect is described as a white male in dark clothing who fled in a dark coloured truck.
Regarding the later shooting, police say one male succumbed to his injuries on the scene.
The investigations are ongoing.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Officers Investigating Possible Link Between Two Homicides in Brampton
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton
- Police Investigating Two Shootings After Brampton Man Fatally Shot
- Police On Scene Following Another Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Man Injured in Brampton Shooting