Popular Bubble Tea Joint Opens Another Location in Brampton
We recently wrote that a well known bubble tea establishment was opening another location soon at Bramalea City Centre.
Kin Kin styles itself as “a humble Chinese bakery business that sells Hong Kong style buns, cakes, bubble tea, slushies and smoothies”. They currently have a location at Shoppers World.
According to the BCC Instagram page, Kin Kin is now open at the mall’s South End Food Court.
Will you be stopping by to grab one of these delicious drinks for yourself?
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA