Three Guns Seized Following Shooting in Brampton
Several firearms have been seized after a shooting early Tuesday (March 13) in Brampton.
The incident took place at approximately 12:48 a.m. at a residence in the area of Fleetwood Crescent and Bramalea Road. Peel Police say they located the victim, a 36 year old Brampton man, suffering from a gunshot wound.
He was taken to a local trauma centre with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Officers arrested Ryan Suarez, a 24 year old man from Brampton. He is charged with attempted murder and several firearm-related offences.
Police say a .22 calibre handgun was seized in the arrest. Additionally, a search of a vehicle associated to Suarez reportedly uncovered a sawed-off 12-gauge shotgun, a sawed-off .22 calibre rifle, and ammunition.
Anyone with further information regarding this incident should call police at (905) 453-3311, ext. 2133.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Males found with sawed off shotgun, other firearms after Brampton traffic stop: Peel police
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Two arrested and firearms seized after shooting in Brampton
- Arrest made and firearm seized in attempted murder investigation
- Twelve firearms seized after shooting in Brampton