UPDATE: One Year Old Child Injured in Brampton Collision
Police have reported an update regarding a vehicle collision that injured one person in Brampton.
The incident was reported around 7:10 p.m. on Friday, March 23. A vehicle and a tractor trailer collided at the intersection of Gillingham and Bovaird Drive West.
Police say a one year old child was injured in the crash. The patient was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto and is thankfully in non-life-threatening condition.
The roadway, which was closed after the crash, has been reoepened.
The Major Collision Bureau is currently investigating this incident.
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- UPDATE: One Dead and Child Injured in Major Collision on Hwy 50 in Brampton
- UPDATE: Child in Stable Condition After Major Collision in Brampton
- One Injured in Crash at Brampton Intersection
- Man Seriously Injured in Fail to Remain Collision in Brampton
- Two Injured in Collision at Major Brampton Intersection