We Now Know What's Replacing the Old Coffee Culture Location in Downtown Brampton
A lot of Bramptonians were disappointed to see the old Coffee Culture at Main and Queen shut down in March 2017. Now, plans have officially been revealed as to what’s replacing the coffee chain in downtown Brampton.
On March 8, 2017, Coffee Culture closed its doors at its 9 Queen Street East location.
After much speculation, renovations have finally begun on the space.
The old Coffee Culture is set to welcome a restaurant called Golden Star Restaurant. There is another Golden Star Restaurant in Brampton on Sandalwood, but its owners have confirmed that this is not their restaurant.
A building permit was actually issued back in April.
Workers are already revamping the inside of the space.
According to the permit, both the lower floor and the roof unit are being renovated.
An official opening date for the new restaurant has not yet been confirmed, but we’ll keep you posted!
- 5 Things That Could Go in the Former Coffee Culture Location on Queen and Main
- Popular Downtown Brampton Coffee Shop Suddenly Closes
- Brand New Asian Fusion Restaurant Opening in Brampton
- Popular New Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Downtown Brampton
- Brand New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Now Open in Brampton