Well Known Mediterranean Restaurant's New Location Now Open in Brampton
We recently wrote that Osmow’s, a well established Mediterranean restaurant chain, was planning to open a location at the South End Food Court of the Bramalea City Centre.
That opening has now happened, according to an Instagram post from Bramalea City Centre.
Established by Sam Osmow originally as Polar Submarine in Streestville, the restaurant was rebranded with some Middle Eastern flavour and reopened as Osmow’s in 2001. The brand has since expanded to 40 other locations.
The BCC location happens to be Osmow’s sixth location in Brampton, as the restaurant has five existing restaurants across the city.
Cover photo courtesy of Osmow’s Facebook page
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- TekSavvy files complaint against Rogers and Bell
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Brampton
- Brampton man arrested after catalytic converters cut out from vehicles
- Popular Mediterranean Restaurant Opens Another Location in Brampton
- This Mediterranean Restaurant is Opening Another Location in Brampton
- Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton
- New Mediterranean Restaurant Opening in Brampton
- A New Sandwich Place is Coming to Bramalea City Centre