Well Known Mediterranean Restaurant's New Location Now Open in Brampton
We recently wrote that Osmow’s, a well established Mediterranean restaurant chain, was planning to open a location at the South End Food Court of the Bramalea City Centre.
That opening has now happened, according to an Instagram post from Bramalea City Centre.
Established by Sam Osmow originally as Polar Submarine in Streestville, the restaurant was rebranded with some Middle Eastern flavour and reopened as Osmow’s in 2001. The brand has since expanded to 40 other locations.
The BCC location happens to be Osmow’s sixth location in Brampton, as the restaurant has five existing restaurants across the city.
Cover photo courtesy of Osmow’s Facebook page
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Popular Mediterranean Restaurant Opens Another Location in Brampton
- This Mediterranean Restaurant is Opening Another Location in Brampton
- Brand New Mediterranean Restaurant Announces Opening Date in Brampton
- New Mediterranean Restaurant Opening in Brampton
- A New Sandwich Place is Coming to Bramalea City Centre