Brand New Unique Cafe Opening Soon in Brampton
If you’re looking for a potential new hangout spot in Brampton, this might just be it.
Bean & Pearl is a brand new, unique cafe that promises rich coffee, sweet bubble tea, and snacks from it’s soon-to-open location at 10625 Creditview Road, at Creditview and Sandalwood.
In terms of coffee and tea, they’ll offer the standard coffee options like flat whites, cappuccinos, and drip coffee, as well as loose leaf tea, with options for almond or soy milk and hazlenut, caramel, or vanilla shots.
They’ve got a selection of staple bubble tea flavours on their menu, including lychee, hokkaido, and taro coconut. Featured flavours include strawberry cheesecake and cookies and cream.
Customers will also get to choose their sweetness level and preferred temperature for bubble tea, and choose from toppings like cheese milk foam, tapioca, and red bean.
Their prices are standard for an independent cafe, serving coffee in the $3-$5 range and bubble tea from $4 for a regular size and $0.50 per topping.
Though an official opening date has not yet been announced, Bean & Pearl is slated to open before the end of the summer.
- Brampton is Officially the Worst Place to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- Ontario Cracks Down on Businesses 'Bullying' Workers in Wake of Minimum Wage Hike
- A Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Brampton
- Crash Blocking Traffic at Intersection in Brampton
- 5 of Brampton City Council's Craziest Decisions